- Richmond Symphony – Music Director
- Cleveland Chamber Symphony – Music Director
- Tulsa Symphony
- Virginia Opera Association – Mozart’s Le nozze di Figaro
- Santa Fe Symphony & Chorus – Music Director
- Cleveland Orchestra - Assistant Conductor
- Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra – Music Director
- Oberlin Conservatory – Faculty Member
- Kansas City Symphony – Associate Conductor
- Multiple ASCAP Awards for composing: annually for more nearly fifteen years
- Ohio Composer of the Year Award for 2008
Recent engagements include the Brevard Music Festival in orchestral and opera performances, the San Francisco Symphony, Puerto Rico Symphony, Kalamazoo Symphony, Milwaukee Symphony, Akron Symphony, Orquesta Sinfonica de Xalapa, Carnegie-Mellon Philharmonic, Auckland Philharmonia, Detroit Symphony, Houston Symphony, New Mexico Symphony, National Symphony Orchestra of Taiwan, and the Hong Kong Philharmonic.
Recent opera engagements include Indiana University (Floyd’s Susannah), Lyric Opera Cleveland (Abduction from the Seraglio), and the Brevard Music Festival (Susannah, The Magic Flute, Carmen)
An active composer, his compositions have been performed by the Cleveland Orchestra at the Blossom Festival and at Severance Hall, as well as by the Los Angeles Philharmonic, Colorado Springs Symphony, Eugene Symphony, the National Symphony and the Grand Rapids Symphony. He has also received commissions from the Grand Rapids Symphony, the Cleveland Orchestra Youth Orchestra and the Eugene Youth Symphony.
For a complete biography, please contact William Reinert Associates.