- St. Michel Strings Chamber Orchestra (Finland) - Music Director
- Cleveland Orchestra - Assistant Conductor
- Norrkoping Orchestra - debut
- Tampere Orchestra - debut
- Savonlinna Opera Festival - debut
- Royal Northern College of Music Symphony Orchestra (reengagement)
- Turku Philharmonic Orchestra (reengagement)
- Orchestre National de France - Assistant Conductor
- Orchestra of Russian National Library (St. Petersburg) - Conductor
- World premier of Finnish composer Kalevi Aho's Historical Scenes with the Sibelius Academy Chamber Orchestra
- World Premier of the opera The Lovers of Mankind by Sami Klemola and Timothy Page, commissioned for the 100th anniversary of the Helsinki University of Technology, at the Musica Nova Festival (Helsinki)
- Helsinki Skaala Opera - the Finnish premiers of Philip Glass's Les Enfants Terrible and In the Penal Colony
- Tonnhalle Orchester Zurich - worked with David Zinman in Strauss's Der Rosenkavalier Filmmusik accompanying screening of Robert Wiene's 1925 silent film Der Rosenkavalier
Recent guest engagements include: in Finland the Vaasa City Orchestra (tour of Finland), Joensuu City Orchestra, Jyvaskyla Sinfonia, Saimaa Sinfonietta, La Tempesta Chamber Orchestra; in Russia, St. Petersburgh Chamber Philharmonic, Karelian State Symphony Orchestra, Hermitage Camerata Chamber Orchestra, Tambov Symphony Orchestra, St. Petersburg Congress Orchestra, and the St. Petersburg State Conservatory Orchestra; elsewhere, Orchestre National d'Ile France; Johannesburg Philharmonic Orchestra; Cyprus Symphony Orchestra; Taipei Philharmonic Orchestra.
For a complete biography, please contact William Reinert Associates.